Welcome to the third seasonal edition of The AT Voice, bringing you all the headlines and events during the busy spring period.
You can find our more about The AT Voice by heading to the ‘About The AT Voice‘ page.
NEWS: In the headlines
- SFE Tender to go ahead in 2019
- MindManager launches new edition for Mac
- NTEHub: new note writing and study companion software
- Present Pal develops its support for assessors – and they need your views!
VIEWS: Spotlight on you
- DSA Discovery with Chris Collier: A Review of Livescribe Aegir
- Learning Labs is talking about accessibility awareness
- AT Trainer Survey – the results
EVENTS: Dates for your diary
- ATEC 2019: The highlights
- CPD Revolution in Four Locations: May 2019
- Learning Labs Accessibility Webinars: April 2019
- Sonocent CPD Webinars for Practitioners Supporting DSA students
We’re all about sharing good ideas and best practice between professionals. So, what do you want to discuss with your peers? Tell us the news, event or individual you want to see featured in the AT Voice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.