Learning Labs is running a second webinar series in December in partnership with AT publishers Present Pal, MindView and EquatIO, after releasing a total of seven new and updated Labs in its portal.
The webinar content includes:
- A 15-minute demonstration of each of the partners’ software.
- Live Q&A – you can ask anything to any of the publishers.
- Exclusive insight into future development plans for Learning Labs.
- CPD certificates are sent post-webinar to all attendees.
The webinars will run on Monday 17th December 2018 with two slots to choose from, or you can attend both if you wish.
- 9am-10am: Learning Labs, Present Pal and MindView – CLICK TO BOOK.
- 2pm-3pm: Learning Labs, Present Pal and EquatIO – CLICK TO BOOK.
The webinars should run to around 45 minutes and no longer than one hour.
Learning Labs also ran a highly sought after webinar series in November, and has shared the questions asked by needs assessors from the live Q&A, which you can read here: ‘All your questions about e-learning portals answered.’