Welcome to the second seasonal edition of The AT Voice, this time bringing you an entirely new website.
After receiving such a positive response to the soft launch of The AT Voice with our Edition 1: Summer 2018 newsletter, the team decided we should launch a full website.
Find our more about The AT Voice by heading to the ‘About The AT Voice‘ page.
NEWS: In the headlines
- Present Pal Launches Content for Needs Assessors.
- Learning Labs’ e-Learning Portal Wins ‘Tech for Good’ Award.
- Launch of the new course for the sector on becoming a DSA needs assessor.
- MindManager for Windows 2019 Release.
- Read&Write 12, MindView 7 and more now available on Learning Labs.
- e-Quality Learning recruiting in seven areas – including two new trainers in Devon and North Wales.
- e-Quality Learning releases its training statistics for August – September.
VIEWS: Spotlight on you
- ‘Not every disability can be seen’ – feature interview with Andy Gough.
- Your Questions about e-Learning Portals Answered.
- The Medincle story: from DSA medical student to Medincle software founder.
- DSA Discovery with Chris Collier: New Tech for Hearing Impaired.
EVENTS: Dates for your diary
- ATEC: 28 March 2019
- BETT: 23-26 January 2019
- Learning Labs and Partners Webinars: December 2018
- Claro Monthly Webinar Series: December 2018
We’re all about sharing good ideas and best practice between professionals. So, what do you want to discuss with your peers? Tell us the news, event or individual you want to see featured in the AT Voice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.