Welcome to the first edition of The AT Voice.
An assistive technology newsletter inspired by professionals working with disabled students.
Welcome to the first ever edition of the AT Voice. We are kicking off with an abundance of free software subscriptions, an interview with a former DSA student turned trainer and a few events not to be missed this summer season, plus a regular column from Chris Collier.
We want this to be your voice, so be sure to let us know what you think! If you have a story or would like to feature, get in touch here.
NEWS: In the headlines
- New presentation app offers free trials.
- Free Learning Labs licences for all sector professionals.
- BATA Summit update: 24 July 2018.
- New scholarship offers top software.
- ATSP launches free support service for assessors.
- Read&Write launches new features.
- Free Notetalker trial for students.
- Training provider releases stats in a bid to raise sector standards.
VIEWS: Spotlight on you
EVENTS: Dates for your diary
- Sonocent webinar series – date now passed.
- Claro DSA workshops – date now passed.
We’re all about sharing good ideas and best practice between professionals. So, what do you want to discuss with your peers? Tell us the news, event or individual you want to see featured in the AT Voice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.